Today marked both the beginning of a new month and first day back to school after the spring break. Double win for me! Because I was THIS close to a breaking point.
Yes, March has been a hell of a roller coaster ride (sick kids, multiple birthdays, spring break and all) but we survived; a bit scratched and bruised, but we made it through.
So, naturally, it’s time for a little gratitude post.
Finding Grace in Every Day
Today I am thankful for:
- Deciding to be a little selfish this year (putting MY oxygen mask on first)
- Countless hugs I get every day, mostly from the four man I’m currently living with
- A sweet complement from a stranger
- A book so good that few pages in I know I have to have it
- Being kissed by Kevin McKidd (in the most bizarre dream)
- No pee on the toilet for a full week (now, that’s a first!)